Settings - basic
Basic settings allow you to set some administration elements. This includes your password, email and more.
To get to the basic settings go to Settings in the main menu and click on the Basic tab.
- Meta tags – are not visible on your published website but are an important part of the HTML code that is read by search engines like Google and Yahoo in order to index a website.
- Email –here you can edit your registration email or add emails in order to receive comments from your website via email.
- Password – allows you to change you administration password
- Editor – change the default editor for editing text and HTML on pages.
- Blocked IP – blocks the IP’s of unwanted visitors.
- Delete website – completely delete your website and account.