Settings – Extended
Extended settings include additional features that enhance your website and the work associated with it.
In the extended settings section of your administration you can order or redirect a Domain of your choice, create multiple Language versions, upload or update Images and Files, Lock or Backup your website and create FTP access.
Click on Settings in the main menu, and then on Extended tab, to find the following settings.
- Domain – add a primary domain and create an email for this domain
- Language versions – create multiple language versions for your published website
- Images – upload images to your administration that you can use later on your website
- Files - upload files to your administration that you can use later on your website
- Lock –easily lock your website or a page with a password
- FTP – quickly upload bulk images or large files with FTP access
- Backup – for safety reasons you can make a backup of your website and renew it later, in case you delete anything by mistake.