Here we will show you how to create a Submenu
To activate the submenu feature go to Settings – Design – Menu and check the Submenu box. Select a Submenu style from the following options.
- When cursor moves over link – when you select this option, the submenu will display only if you place the cursor on the submenu link.
- After clicking on link - submenu will display after clicking on link.
- Classic – displays all the time.
These styles may vary according to the template design you have set on your website.
How to create a Submenu?
- Create a Section in the Pages menu. Example: Menu1
Example: Submenu 1, Submenu 2
- Click on the name of the section and add another two sections.
Now you can add content by clicking on the Edit link next to any of the three section names.